Before packing your board we recommend to :
- Remove all accessories on your boards (Fins, ankle strap, accessories on d-rings, etc).
- Clean your board with a Ph Neutral eco-friendly product.
Step 1 - Properly Deflate your Board
Once your inflatable paddle board is deflated, use your pump to deflate using the deflate connection to completely remove the remaining air. This makes it a lot easier to roll and insert in the bag.
To deflate using the pump:
- Make sure your board valve stem is in the closed position to avoid the air to reenter the board when you remove the nozzle.
- Plug hose into deflate mode of your pump.
- Use your pump to deflate your board completely.
Step 2 - Roll your Board
- Once deflated. Start rolling your board starting from the nose.
- Once you reach the tail, fold the tail inside the board just after the fin box as seen on the picture. Doing so will protect from folding the PVC under the fin box and create stress on materials.
- Then do a final roll over the tail.
Step 3 - Insert and strap your Board in the Board Bag
- Placed your rolled board in the board bag with the fins facing the front of the bag (To avoid having the fin box in your back while carrying it).
- Use the straps in the bag to keep the board in rolled in place.
Step 4 - Pack your paddle
Place your paddle on the side of the board.
Optional: The paddle can be store outside of the bag using the side mesh bag and the side straps!
Step 5 - Pack your hand pump + repair kit
Place your pump and repair kit in the bag.
Step 6 - Dont' forget your fins
Pack your fins using the fin pouch to avoid scratching them or scratching the board.
Step 7 - Close the Board Bag and Voila!
Now just close the bag using the zipper and you are ready to transport your board and accessories!