YOU CAN TRUST US FOR YOUR ADVENTURES.
The Wild Tribe products are covered by a limited warranty, as we choose quality materials and manufacturing processes to create durable and reliable products.
The duration of the warranty is determined by the product in question and is clearly specified on our product webpage.
If you require warranty or support for your products, simply contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Order Number
- Description of the problem
- Pictures and/or video of the problem
*Note, contact without those 3 required informations will not be treated.
Eligibility of the guarantee if:
- When you unpack your product, you notice: a manufacturing or transportation aesthetic defect (Aesthetic defect might not be eligible for a full replacement. Think Sustainability First. You are buying sporting goods, not home decorations), or manufacturing material defect . All claims for manufacturing or aesthetic defects or shortcomings in the order must be reported within the first 72 hours of receipt of the package.
- Despite proper use and maintenance of the board, you still notice a manufacturing defect. You can find the details to the terms and conditions of the specific limited product warranty below.
Please note that The Wild Tribe will not replace product that is damaged as a result of misuse, external force or accident for which The Wild Tribe is not responsible. This includes, but is not limited to
- Exposure to excessive heat (direct sunlight, prolonged time , bad storage, etc)
- Deterioration due to normal wear and tear
- Displays aesthetic defects that are impossible to achieve with the type of material
- Shows signs of wear and tear due to lack of maintenance
- Suffered damage as a result of air transport or any transportation
- Has been damaged through negligence, misuse or accident during loading, unloading, transport or handling
- Has been used for commercial purposes such as renting, lessons, etc
- Has been damaged by impact with other objects
- Has been incorrectly repaired or modified by a non qualified repair shop approved by The Wild Tribe
- Has been damaged by being stored too wet, too hot or too cold
- Has been damaged by natural disasters or accidents, such as fires, floods, etc. Of course, we really don't wish this on you.
General Limited Warranty
- Receipt of the product is based on the tracking information of the delivery company that delivered your package. This information can be found on the delivery company's website using your tracking number.
- It is possible to substitute a store visit for a warranty service by a delivery. Delivery to the store will be covered by The Wild Tribe up to 15 days after receipt of the product. After 15 days, substitutions are the responsibility of the customer. The seller will initially invoice the customer for the delivery service to obtain the product from the customer and return the product to the customer. When paid by the customer, the packing slip is transferred to the customer for sending the goods to the seller for warranty service.
- Aesthetic defects at the time of reception of goods includes:scratches, cuts, stains and other similar cosmetic defects. Also includes any cosmetic defects on the product or product components that may be caused by an external force and do not cause damage that prevents the product from functioning properly.As sporting goods are highly susceptible to minor cosmetic defects, moderate by their nature of use and for reasons of responsible consumption to reduce our ecological footprint. We do not authorize any exchange of product other than for aesthetic defects that we consider major. Moderate & Major aesthetic defects are covered for a period of 72 hours. If reported in the 72 hours timelapse, Moderate = 15% compensation of the item value and Major = 25% compensation of the item value or replacement at our expense. No compensation or replacement above the 72 hours period.
- Missing accessories in the pacakge upon receipt of merchandise: Some of our equipments come with several accessories for its use. These accessories can vary in product type, shape, packaging, etc. Missing parts must be reported within 72 horus or receiving the package. If reported within 72 hours, we wil lreturn the missing part at our expense. If reported after 72 hours, the client will have to purchase the missing part and pay for the shipping.
- Manufacturing defect: Under the general limited warranty, products are covered for a term of 6 months for manufacturing defects. The Wild Tribe will evaluate if the product falls into the warranty with the details and proof provided by the client.
- At any time, no item is eligible for warranty if the customer has made or even attempted to make the repair of the manufacturing defect himself. Our team will inspect the item upon receipt to determine the eligibility of the item for warranty.