Step 1 - Preparation
- Inflate your paddle board to over 10 PSI. Trying to screw tighter the valve with the board deflated will be impossible
- Grab your valve tool in your orange repair kit.
- Grab water and soap to spray around the valve to monitor when bubbles caused by the leak stop when tightening the valve.
Step 2 - Tight your valve
- Open your valve cap
- Insert your valve tool teeth inside the holes around the valve stem
- Screw clockwise to tighten the valve
Pro Tip: Use your other hand to press and keep your valve tool horizontal to avoid diagonal force that can break the teeth on the tool.
Step 3 - Close the valve cover
Once the valve is tight and air leak stops, close the valve cover.